Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thursday...you know what color to wear

Starting Day 4 of the early retirement.  Still at the Lake.  But really, doing well!

I've got quite a bit on the docket for the next few days, I mean retirement stuff.  Earl and I are planning on sitting on the deck and talking about retirement stuff--ie) whatever retired people talk about.  Other then that, I need to make sure my shotgun is still shooting well, so I'll shoot some shells in that, the dogs need a swimming to chase some birds and I need to get a nap or two in.  I went to a retirement party last night for a friend here in the Flathead...she had been teaching for quite some time and I just don't think I'll be able to hang that long.  It is going to be a struggle to get myself out of this retirement thing to go back to school this fall.  Good thing I'm a athlete-student and we don't have to go to class if we don't want to, don't have to do work or take tests.  Really, we are just in it to win it.  And look fly at the same time.

I must admit, I'm not too motivated to write this morning as I spent the better part of 45 minutes in the hot tub and drank 2 massive cups of coffee in the process.  Hey, I'll catch you later.  Quick shout-out to my boy Lyle, WHERE MY DOGS AT?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment